Coronavirus is an umbrella term for viruses that cause illness ranging from common cold to diseases which include Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). This disease started from China, Wuhan market on Dec 8, 2019 and now world health organisation has declared it as epidemic disease which is causing a huge outbreak even though it is not as deadly as the other disease like MERS with death rate of 34% and SARS with death rate of 10%.
This virus spreads through human to human though it is contagious the virus particles don’t flow in air; it need surface to spread. The symptoms of spreading this virus are: –
- Breathing problems
Preparation that should be made are: –
- Check medicine kit/ first aid kit for the basic medicine like aspirin.
- If you take daily prescription medication, have as much as medicine in hand.
- Work from home if it possible.
- Stock your grocery and clean up supplies in case of your country government make announcement to place lockdown.
- Make backup plans if schools were close during an outbreak.
Prevention that should be make are: –
- Wash your hands because this virus spread through surfaces like handshaking with infected person or coming in contact of infected persons belonging.
- Don’t touch your mouth and nose. Its be said the human’s touch their face 10-12 times in days so, avoid touching your face.
- Avoid going into crowded places.
- Don’t make unnecessary trips to other countries.
- Eat healthy to maintain your immunity system to fast corona virus.
- Don’t believe in rumours spreading.
- Try not to panic.